Linguine with Prawns, Peas & Mint
- 500g Barilla Linguine
- 1/3 cup (80ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, sliced
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
- 750g Ocean Foods green prawns, peeled
- 350g shelled peas (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 bunch fresh mint leaves, roughly chopped
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
Cook pasta in a large saucepan of lightly salted, boiling water. Return to the boil and cook for 10-12 minutes until just cooked. Drain pasta reserving 1/3 cup cooking water and return to the pan.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan, add garlic and lime zest and fry gently over a low heat for 2-3 minutes until the garlic is soft but not browned. Add prawns and season with salt and pepper, increase the heat and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes until cooked.
Stir prawn mixture into the pasta with the reserved water, lime juice and mint until evenly combined. Season to taste and serve at once.